Herbal Forest’s MAP Policy Guidelines for Herbal Forest Products
MAP pricing for all Herbal Forest products can be found on your current price list. All advertised retail prices must be at or above MAP for all Herbal Forest products. Re-sellers are not required to list prices in advertising. If a price is listed in an advertisement it must be at or above MAP. Other statements such as “call for price” or “call for quote” are acceptable and permitted.
Re-sellers are also responsible for ensuring their Herbal Forest mount pricing is at or above MAP on internet search engines. Re-sellers are free to set the actual resale price of any product as long as it is at or above MAP price given the most recent publication of the price list. Herbal Forest’s MAP policy for all Herbal Forest products apply to advertising placements, including but not limited to: print ads (inserts, magazines, newspapers, catalogs, mail order catalogs, etc.), broadcast (radio and TV), direct mail, faxes, internet placement with third parties (banner ads, broadcast emails, destination pages, third-party sites), internet placements on re-sellers own website, and any flyers, posters or coupons.
From time to time, Herbal Forest may permit re-sellers to advertise MAP Products at prices lower than the MAP price. In such events, Herbal Forest reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP price with respect to the affected products for a specified period of time by providing advance notice to all re-sellers of such changes.
Failure to Comply with the MAP Policy
At the sole discretion of Herbal Forest, failure to comply with MAP, intentional and/or repeated failure to abide, may result in the immediate loss of Authorized Re-seller status and your ability to purchase all Herbal Forest products both direct as well as through distribution.
Herbal Forest will utilize the following steps to resolve MAP violations:
- Any and all dealers selling Herbal Forest products which have not signed an Herbal Forest MAP Policy agreement are classified as Unauthorized Re-sellers.
- Distributors of Herbal Forest are required to provide a signed MAP agreement from any dealer selling Herbal Forest products. Unauthorized dealers should not be sold to or provided a feed from any distributor whatsoever.
- Violations from Authorized Re-sellers will need to be corrected within 24 hours of notification.
- First Violation: Authorized Re-seller’s account will be put on hold temporarily and a written warning will be provided. MAP violations must be corrected within 24 hours. Upon correction and following 30 days of compliance, violation will then be cleared.
- Second Violation: Authorized Re-seller’s account will be put on hold for 30 days.
- Third Violation: Authorized Re-seller’s account will be put on hold for 180 days. After this duration, Herbal Forest will review and determine if account is to be reinstated.
- Fourth Violation: Should Herbal Forest decide to reinstate an Authorized Re-seller who has previously demonstrated a third violation, yet violates a fourth time, the account will be unauthorized indefinitely.
***Herbal Forest will issue a new price list upon the first day of each quarter, based on a calendar year. Pricing must be updated immediately upon receipt.***
MAP policy confirmation agreement: MAP Policy Confirmation Agreement