HERBAL FOREST SUPER OMEGA 3 COMPLEX
Herbal Forest would like to introduce our new essential fatty acid formula called Super Omega 3 Complex. If the average person is asked, they may say that all fats or fatty acids are unhealthy. However, this is absolutely untrue. Omega 3 fatty acids are good for your heart, skin, and overall body health. This supplemental nutrient also benefits mood, memory, and your immune system. The most common source of these healthy acids is fish oil.
What is in Super Omega 3 Complex?
Super Omega 3 complex contains fish oil, and two fatty acids – Docosahexaeonic Acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaeonic Acid (EHA).
What does Super Omega 3 Complex do?
Super Omega 3 complex has many health benefits, many of them associated with heart health. These may include:
- Blood pressure – Fish oil, DHA and EHA have been shown to help promote lower blood pressure and improved circulation.
- Triglyceride management – Super Omega 3 will reduce triglycerides in your system. Triglycerides are fatty stores that, when too abundant in your system, can lead to hardening of the arteries and increase your risk of heart attack.
- Super Omega 3 can slow plaque development in your arteries.
- Abnormal heart rhythms are less likely if this supplement is part of your routine.
- Super Omega 3 fatty acids have been shown to reduce the likelihood of a stroke or heart attack.
The American Heart Association recommends regularly eating fish, such as salmon, trout, sardines, tuna, or mackerel. They are the best natural sources of Omega 3 fatty acids. However, a large portion of the population doesn’t like the taste of seafood. A supplement can help when you want to introduce DHA and EHA into your body without eating foods you may find unpleasant.
If you have heart disease or are at risk for heart disease, Herbal Forest Super Omega 3 Complex may help you.
The cardiovascular benefits of this supplement are well understood, but as always, consult a physician before introducing something new into your diet.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
Information within this site is for educational purposes only. Statements about the products efficacy have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned within are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As always, please consult your health care practitioner for any medical advise or treatment.