HERBAL FOREST VITAMIN C-1000 COMPLEX
Herbal Forest vitamin C-1000 complex is a high quality multivitamin that is an excellent addition to your morning routine. Many of us do not realize that our diets, no matter how healthy, are often lacking in supplemental nutrients that could improve our lives. Vitamin C is critically important, with well-known benefits to your body’s immune system. A Vitamin C Complex multivitamin is created from natural sources and offers you many body health benefits, especially when combined with a diet rich in unprocessed foods.
What is in Vitamin C-1000 Complex?
We bet you know where to get Vitamin C. Most of us immediately think of orange juice, because citrus fruits are high in this vital nutrient. Our Vitamin C-1000 Complex recipe contains the following:
- Citrus bioflavanoid complex – This flavonoid, derived from lemons, oranges, limes, grapefruit and tangerines, is an antioxidant, helping your body fight free radicals. It also promotes a healthy immune system and good circulation.
- Rutin – Rutin is another bioflavonoid, derived from common foods like citrus fruits, apples, figs, or tea. It is a potent antioxidant and supports the production of collagen.
- Hesperidin complex – Found in the peels of citrus fruits, Hesperidin helps your blood circulate, and is a contributing factor to heart and eye health.
- Acerola powder – One of nature’s most abundant sources of Vitamin C, Acerola is also called the Barbados cherry or West Indian cherry. This powdered form provides your body with powerful antioxidants.
- Quercetin Dihydrate – Quercetin is found in red wine, Gingko Biloba, St. John’s Wort, Buckwheat tea, onions, apples, and some berries. It also has antioxidant properties, and promotes blood and body health. Quercetin dehydrate also shares some of the properties of caffeine, and will give your brain a little boost.
- Rose Hips – Rose hips have been a folk remedy since before recorded history. They are rich in Vitamin C and useful for gastrointestinal health.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
Information within this site is for educational purposes only. Statements about the products efficacy have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned within are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As always, please consult your health care practitioner for any medical advise or treatment.