HERBAL FOREST MAGNESIUM 500mg
Did you know that a magnesium deficiency is present in an estimated 80% of adults? Or that it plays a key role in many body functions? This supplement can have positive effects on your digestion, kidneys, neurotransmitter function, sleep patterns, muscle health, and exercise recover – and that’s just for starters.
What is magnesium?
If you had high school science classes, you might know that magnesium is on the periodic table. You might not know that it is the ninth-most abundant element in the known universe, or that it is formed in the hearts of aging stars. You may also not know that mineral is essential for the basic chemical interactions in the cells of every living thing.
What are the signs of a magnesium deficiency?
80% is a high number – and you’re more at risk if you’re a female, of African descent, or over 50. A magnesium deficiency can be linked to osteoporosis, high blood pressure, diabetes, stroke, and heart disease. While you’re getting this nutrient in fiber-rich foods like broccoli, legumes, almonds, or even coffee, you may not be getting enough. The following are possible symptoms of a magnesium deficiency:
- Other nutrient deficiencies such as Vitamin K or Vitamin B1
- Muscle cramping or weakness
- Recurrent infections
- Tooth decay
There are more, as well, but if you’re experiencing these symptoms, supplementation may help!
What are the benefits of a magnesium supplement?
- Increased energy – Magnesium activates ATP (adenosine triphosphate), a substance in your body that controls your energy level and assists you in performing tasks such as exercise or labor.
- Better sleeping patterns – Aids GABA function, helping your body to produce serotonin, which calms and relaxes the mind.
- Muscle relief – A deficiency can cause muscle spasms and cramping. The mineral itself keeps your muscles relaxing and contracting naturally.
- Heart health – Magnesium is concentrated in the left ventricle of the heart. It – along with calcium – is an essential factor in regulating blood pressure in your body.
- Bone health – Optimal magnesium levels help your body build strong, dense bone, and can help with osteoporosis.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
Information within this site is for educational purposes only. Statements about the products efficacy have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned within are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As always, please consult your health care practitioner for any medical advise or treatment.