Hair, Skin & Nails gummies
This cutting-edge formula provides your body with the proper blend of essential nutrients that will support healthy shiny hair, strong, fast-growing nails and glowing supple skin.
Herbal Forest Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies packs a whopping 6000 mcg of biotin per serving. Biotin, also known as B-7, helps metabolize amino acids and carbohydrates while also breaking down fat in the body. This vitamin is also known for its positive effect on hair growth, nail health and vibrant skin, as well as promoting good health in the liver, nervous system and eyes.
All Good Stuff
Formulated with fruit base pectin instead of gelatin. Natural flavor and color from passion fruit; no artificial colors or flavors, and this is a gluten free and Non GMO blend.
Also included in this premium blend is:
- Vitamins C & E – two really great antioxidants
- Folate – (also known as folic acid) is primarily responsible for healthy cell growth. These cells include those found in your skin tissues as well as in your hair and nails.
- Iodine – stimulates the thyroid which helps in boosting your hair growth and maintains its strength
- PABA – (also known as vitamin B-10) may help darken grey hair and improve skin issues
- Collagen – your body can use the amino acids in collagen to build hair proteins and to strengthen the skin that contains the hair roots. Collagen is also a major component of skin and may benefit elasticity and hydration, to give skin a more supple look and feel
Take 2 gummies daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Caution: Take only as directed. Do not exceed suggested dosage. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 or individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product may settle during shipping. Natural colors will darken over time. This does not alter the potency of the product. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
Information within this site is for educational purposes only. Statements about the products efficacy have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned within are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As always, please consult your health care practitioner for any medical advice or treatment.