HERBAL FOREST CALCIUM & MAGNESIUM PLUS
We are proud to introduce our new Herbal Forest Calcium & Magnesium Plus formula. If there were a multivitamin that helped keep your teeth and bones strong, supported heart and circulatory health, regulated your body’s energy, reduces muscle fatigue and spasms, and helped your body form healthy proteins, would you take it?
That is precisely what Calcium & Magnesium Plus does. This supplement is designed to help maximize the health benefits of its ingredients.
What is in Calcium & Magnesium Plus?
While you could certainly guess at least two of the ingredients, we understand that you want to know exactly what is in your supplements. Calcium & Magnesium Plus contains the following helpful ingredients:
- Calcium – As we all know, calcium is necessary for strong bones and healthy teeth. It also helps your heart, nerves, and muscles function properly. Calcium can help stave off osteoporosis; it also plays a role as an antacid and a blood pressure aid.
- Magnesium – This essential mineral is the fifth most common substance in the entire universe, and plays a vital role in your body. It supports your immune system, metabolism, muscular function, nerve function, and regulates your heart rhythm. It also helps your body process calcium!
- Vitamin D3 – D3 improves overall health, helps prevent or fight osteoporosis, and can prevent rickets in children or osteomalacia in adults.
- Phosphorus – Phosphorus works with calcium to create dense, strong bone, as well as tooth enamel.
- Boron – This mineral works in conjunction with calcium and magnesium to build strong bones and teeth. It also aids in exercise recovery, and helps with aches and pains.
Why Should I Take Calcium & Magnesium Plus?
As you age, so does your body’s ability to maintain. Bone density loss is a major risk factor, and it’s never too early to begin taking care of you. This supplement, taken as directed and as part of a healthy lifestyle, will help keep your body feeling young well into your golden years.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
Information within this site is for educational purposes only. Statements about the products efficacy have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned within are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As always, please consult your health care practitioner for any medical advise or treatment.